Take me to the pictures! (10 photos in photo gallery)
Flavius Valerius Constantinus (c. 285-337 CE), also known as Constantine the Great.
De Imperatoribus Romanis
Photo gallery of 10 pictures for "Constantine I"
Prints of the photographs are
available — read more here.
The pictures above are taken in the following
Documents related to "Constantine I":
linking to "Constantine I":
- Arch of Constantine - Triumphal arch celebrating the victory of Constantine I over Maxentius, 312 CE (Rome, Italy)
- Arch of Janus (Rome, Italy)
- Basilica of Maxentius - The last and largest basilica in the Roman Forum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Basilica of Saint Peter - The church of the Popes (Vatican City State)
- Bronze Statue of Constantine I (Palazzo dei Conservatori, Capitoline Museums, Campidoglio, Rome, Italy)
- Central square - The open area of the Forum Romanum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Hadrian's Villa - Luxurious imperial villa from the first century CE (Tivoli, Lazio, Italy)
- Helena - Roman Empress, wife of Constantius I Chlorus, mother of Constantine I the Great (Romans, Historical Persons)
- House of the Vestal Virgins - The residence of the six vestal virgins in the Roman Forum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Severed Heads and Hands - The Romans often cut off the heads and hands of their enemies (Roman Culture, Lexicon)
- Temple of Romulus - Round temple probably dedicated to Romulus, son of emperor Maxentius (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Villa Romana del Casale - A luxurious Roman villa from around 320 CE (Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy)
This page is linked under the names
"Constantine I", "Constantine", "Constantine the Great" and "Flavius Valerius Constantinus".