Take me to the pictures! (one photo in photo gallery)
The Vicus Tuscus lead from the main square of the Forum Romanum, between the Basilica Julia and the Temple of Castor and Pollux, towards the Velabrum. It passed the Temple of Augustus and the Horrea Agrippiana before reaching the Arch of Janus and the Forum Boarium, the current Piazza Bocca della Verità.
Photo gallery of one picture for "Vicus Tuscus"
Prints of the photographs are
available — read more here.
The pictures above are taken in the following
Documents related to "Vicus Tuscus":
- Arch of Janus (Rome, Italy)
- Basilica Julia - Julius Caesar's basilica on the Forum Romanum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Central square - The open area of the Forum Romanum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Forum Boarium (Rome, Italy)
- Horrea Agrippiana - Granary and marketplace built by Agrippa (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Piazza Bocca della Verità (Rome, Italy)
- Temple of Augustus - A lost temple dedicated to the deified Augustus (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Temple of Castor and Pollux - Temple vowed after the battle of Lake Regillus in 496 BCE (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Velabrum (Rome, Italy)
linking to "Vicus Tuscus":