Photo gallery of 32 pictures for "Coliseum"
Prints of the photographs are
available — read more here.
The pictures above are taken in the following
linking to "Coliseum":
- Arch of Constantine - Triumphal arch celebrating the victory of Constantine I over Maxentius, 312 CE (Rome, Italy)
- Arch of Titus - Triumphal arch celebrating the conquest of Jerusalem by Vespasian and Titus (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Central square - The open area of the Forum Romanum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Corridor of the Great Hunt - Mosaic with magnificent scenes of hunts for live animals (Villa Romana del Casale, Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy)
- Temple of Amor and Roma - Temple constructed by Hadrian to Venus and the Genius of Rome (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- The Seven Hills of Rome - Basic topographical description of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Via Sacra - The sacred procession road through the Forum Romanum (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Villa Romana del Casale - A luxurious Roman villa from around 320 CE (Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy)
This page is linked under the names
"Coliseum" and "Colosseum".